Ultra-precise Temperature Control Chamber
What is mini-environment technology?
Reduction of initial cost and operating cost for facility is enabled by minimizing spaces for higher clean levels. It also helps improving product quality and the yield.
- Want monitoring and control
This technology provides a precise temperature control at the level of ±5/1,000°C.
For manufacturing systems that require high-performance positioning, such as semiconductor and liquid crystal exposure systems, and precision measurement systems such as an electronic balance, Spacefine, with a direct expansion coil and hot gas reignition, provides energy-saving, low-cost, and high-precision solutions.
Structure of Ultra-precise Temperature Control Chamber (External View, Front & Main Chambers)
- Example installations of a direct expansion spacefine unit
- As a precision temperature control chamber installed in semiconductor and LCD factories.
- As other manufacturing or testing rooms that require precision temperature control.
- Adoption of a high-precision multi-loop controller
- Two point sensors cascade-control discharged air.
- Appropriate draft correction control based on installation environment.
- Cleanliness: 0.1µm, Class 1
- Low outgas materials reduce the concentration of chemicals in the chamber (ITRS-compliant).
- Special thermal insulation panels are used.