History of Taikisha
- Joint stock company, Kenzaisha established on April 10 with Takeshi Uenishi becoming the first President
- Joint stock company, Kenzaisha dissolved and Kenzaisha Co., Ltd. established
- Registered as an official building constructor in accordance with the Construction Industry Law
- Commencement of paint finishing plant operations
- Engineering Research Laboratory established in Hirakata City, Osaka
- Corporate philosophy "Customers First" announced
- Technical collaboration for axial flow blowers with the USA-based company, JOY
- Thai Kenzaisha Co., Ltd. established in Bangkok, Thailand
- Corporate name changed to Taikisha Ltd.
- License No. 3441 for construction operations obtained and authorized by the Minister of Construction in line with revisions to the Construction Industry Law
- Taikisha Ltd. listed in the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- San Esu Industry Co., Ltd. established
- Two division organization system of the HVAC Division and Manufacturing Facilities Division installed
- Zama Technical Center established in Zama City, Kanagawa
- Taikisha Ltd. transferred to the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- TKS Industrial Company established in Dover, Delaware, U.S.A.
- Thai Kenzai Trading Co., Ltd. established in Bangkok, Thailand
- Singapore branch established
- Taikisha Canada Inc. established in Toronto, Canada
- Technology related to design and manufacture/sale of silencer and soundproofing systems imported from Canada-based BVA
- Nippon Noise Control Ltd. established
- Atomos Air Conditioning Service, Co., Ltd. established
- Taikisha (Taiwan) Ltd. established in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taikisha UK Ltd. established in Birmingham, England
- Taikisha Engineering Sdn. Bhd. established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- P.T. Taikisha Indonesia Engineering established in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Taikisha de Mexico, S.A de C.V. established in Mexico City, Mexico
- Aikawa Technical R&D Center established in Aikawamachi, Kanagawa
- Donki TEC established in Seoul, Korea
- Reorganized into two division organization system of the Environmental Facilities Division and Metal Finishing Division
- WuZhou Taikisha Engineering Co., Ltd. established in Beijing, China
- Taikisha Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. established in New Delhi, India
- Taikisha Philippines Inc. established in Manila, Philippines
- Representative office established in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Environmental Countermeasures Office established
- Taikisha do Brasil Ltda. established in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Donki TEC changed its name to Taikisha Korea Ltd.
- Representative office established in Hong Kong
- Taikisha UK Ltd. changed its name to Taikisha Europe Ltd.
- Taikisha Vietnam Engineering Inc. established in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Atomos Service Ltd. changed its name to Tokyo Taikisha Service Ltd.
- Taikisha Hong Kong Limited established in Hong Kong SAR
- Thai Kenzaisha Co., Ltd. changed its name to Taikisha (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Thai Kenzai Trading Co., Ltd. changed its name to the Taikisha Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Dongbo-Taiki Conveyor System Manufacturing Co., Ltd. established in Shanghai, China
- Reorganized into three division organization system of the Environmental Facilities Division, Industrial Facilities Division and Metal Finishing Division
- Singapore branch closed and Taikisha (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. established
- Aikawa Technical R&D Center, Hirakata Research Institute, and New Business Technology Development Office integrated into the Research & development Center in Aikawamachi, Kanagawa
- P.T. Taikisha Manufacturing Indonesia established in Karawang, Indonesia
- Tianjin Dongchun-Taiki Metal Finishing Conveyor System Manufacturing Co., Ltd. established in Tianjin, China.
- Corporate Compliance Committee and Corporate Compliance Dept. newly established
- Reorganized into two division organization system of the Green Technology System Division and Paint Finishing System Division
- Established radiation related business alliance with Tokyo Nuclear Services Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Taikisha Paint Finishing System Ltd. established in Tianjin, China
- Formed a capital and business alliance with Geico S.p.A.(Italy)
- Taikisha (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. established in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Taikisha Myanmar Co., Ltd. established in Yangon, Myanmar
- Formed a capital and business alliance with Encore Automation LLC(USA)
- Formed a capital and business alliance with BTE Co.,Ltd.(Thailand)