Aquavent · mark II (Prevention of Air Lock, Noise, and Corrosion)
Centrifugal Water Separation Technology
What is the centrifugal water separation technology?
Technology to discharge course or fine bubbles contained in circulate water pipes.
- Want to enhance safety and reliability
This technology resolves faults caused by air mixed into piping.
Possible Faults with Air Mixed into Piping
- Air lock (a phenomenon in which a water flow is hindered by the stagnation of air in an uneven spot in piping or in a heat exchanger.)
- Flux noises as a water flow passes through piping.
- Vibrating pipes and pumps.
- Accelerated rust and corrosion in piping.
Aquavent · mark II is the answer
- Resolves air lock, noises, and vibrations due to air in piping.
- Eliminates the need for manual operation for air ejection.
- Eliminates the need for piping installation for air ejection, reducing the cost of piping.
- Impedes corrosion in piping, extending the life cycle of the pipes.
- Aquavent · mark II separates air bubbles from circulated water.
- It stores the separated air.
- It then ejects the air with the automatic ejection valve, thus removing it.